More pictures of the girls! We just think they are so adorable that we can't help but take pictures all the time! Scott's latest trick to calm a crying baby is to go for a ride on the eliptical! It is working so far!
Nice scott! That his hilarious. Your babes are soo cute! They are getting big! It goes by so fast! I can hardly remember Sam at that age :( HOpe you guys are doing well!
My parents just gave it to us for my birthday since it is too hard for me to get to the gym these days! It was so nice of them. I haven't worked out in so long, so I'm easing back into things! I feel so out of shape!
5 comments:
Hello that is why you have a blog... to show of those babies every chance you get! I love all the pics!
Nice scott! That his hilarious. Your babes are soo cute! They are getting big! It goes by so fast! I can hardly remember Sam at that age :( HOpe you guys are doing well!
When did you get an elliptical?! Funny! and great thinking! kill two birds with one stone!
My parents just gave it to us for my birthday since it is too hard for me to get to the gym these days! It was so nice of them. I haven't worked out in so long, so I'm easing back into things! I feel so out of shape!
Your babies are so cute! - Love all the pictures and little notes, but BYU? What happened to their UofU outfits? - smile.
Anyways way cute and way to be with using the elliptical at the same time.
Post a Comment