Maddie and Bella's first day of Pre-K. I went back and forth so many times about starting the girls in kindergarten, but I look at these two darling faces and I am happy that I get to keep them "little" for just a bit longer. We love the preschool where they are at and they are in a class with all summer birthday 5 year olds. It is 5 days a week for 2 1/2 hours just like kindergarten. The down side is that it is pretty expensive and I have to drive them back and forth! Luckily we met another mom in our neighborhood with a boy in their class so we have started carpooling. It is wonderful! They are definitely smarty pants these days and I'm amazed at how fast they are growing up and how much they are learning. They are taking gymnastics and a music class as well so they are having fun.
Nora is my little dream baby. She is the cutest thing and I can't get enough of her. She is getting big way too fast. I want to just keep her small and squishy. She is so happy. She is such a fun part of our family these days. The older kids eat her up. They are always fighting over who gets to pick out her outfit or have her in their bath. Every little thing she does is exciting to them. Sometimes when I feel like she is neglected because I have all the other kids to worry about, I remember that she has lots and lots of love from her siblings. I feel guilty that she is in the car being part of the carpools and that she is hanging out in her swing or on the floor a lot of the time while I take care of everyone else. I just don't have the same amount of time to devote to playing with her as I did the others. I guess that is what happens when you aren't the oldest child! Good thing she is so good natured and she takes long naps! I'm so grateful to have her in our family and even though she is only 3 months old I can't imagine life without her now.



2 comments:
Holiday well spent!
https://www.mashel.me/2019/03/solusi-membuka-usaha-di-era-digital.html
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
.
Post a Comment