Saturday, January 29, 2011

Christmas 2010

We had a wonderful christmas this year. We were able to have a nice Christmas eve and Christmas morning here in Ohio. Scott was miraculously able to get off early christmas eve so we could have our birthday cake for Jesus and do the nativity together. The kids were spoiled and thrilled with all the festivities and gifts. We left that day to head to my favorite christmas spot- Capistrano. We've been going with my family at Christmas for as long as I can remember and I'm so grateful to my parents for carrying on this tradition. We love it. It is wonderful to reconnect with family, go to our traditional spots, and recharge for the new year. The kids were in heaven with all those cousins around. We even made it to Disneyland and had a great time.








1 comment:

Ashly said...

You were so close to us. (We live in Mission Viejo) I remember that you always went to Capo Beach every Christmas with your family. So fun. I just stumbled upon your blog from Lauren's. Hope all is well!