Friday, September 10, 2010

Preschool and Apple picking

Maddie and Bella started preschool this week and are excited about it. This was their first day. It is fun for them to have their school time again and I have enjoyed some playtime with Nathan. They have a big class- with three teachers. A little girl from our church is in their class so that is nice. I am excited for them to make some new friends too!


We headed out to Lynds fruit farm to pick honeycrisp apples today. Honeycrisps are my favorite kind- so juicy and yummy. It was a popular place this weekend because of the honeycrisp, but there were tons of apples and we ended up with a lot. The kids had fun picking and Nathan finally got the idea that we didn't want the rotten ones off the ground.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Scott and Michelle said...

I love apple picking! It's the best part of Fall!!! Nathan is looking so old. They grow so fast... Miss you!