Sunday, August 29, 2010

Birthday and balloon festival


My 27th birthday party! The kids picked out an icecream cake for me. I loved it.


Cutest kid!


We went to a hot air balloon festival in Grove City over the weekend. The girls thought is was the coolest thing they'd ever seen. They were so happy watching all the balloons get blown up and then take off. Nathan provided entertainment for all the spectators around us because he kept running away from us and everyone was laughing as we chased him.


5 comments:

Saysha said...

Hope you had the best birthday ever! CUTE hair...love the bangs!! And cute kiddos as usual. :o) Miss you!

Christine said...

I can completely picture Nathan running away and everyone laughing. My kids still talk and laugh about him doing that while we were having our shakes at bear lake. He is the cutest!!! We all love that kid. And oh yes LOVE the bangs.

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday Gorgeous! Love the bangs -

Lisa said...

so fun to catch up on your blog - it looks like you guys had a great summer! How's Scott's residency going? I hope he's not gone too much. The balloon festival looked like it was a blast.

Andrea said...

Katie, I LOVE the bangs on you! So cute! :)