Sunday, April 25, 2010

Dance Recital

I've been teaching a little dance class for the girls and their friends every thursday at our house. It has been really fun and we always looked forward to it. It was fun to watch all the little girls get excited about dancing and they really got better and better. Their attention spans got longer as the weeks went on and by the end I thought it was a definite success. We celebrated with a little "recital" in our living room. We made the girls all tu tus and Maddie and Bella were super excited to put sparkles in their hair and wear make up. All the families came over and we showed off some of the things we've learned all year. The girls did great and I will really miss having this little class each week. I grew to love all these girls and Maddie and Bella couldn't wait to dance around with their friends every thursday!

Maddie


Bella




Having snacks after the show.



All the girls- minus Emmy, who was out of town.






















2 comments:

Christine said...

how fun that you did that. perfect for your girls. little stars in the making!

Lisa said...

Katie, I miss you today...and we miss your kids. Monica said she met you on Sunday and asked me for your phone number. I just realized tonight I don't have it (your cell)...so email it to me if you have a sec. But, just know you are so missed here. Truly...it's not the same without you here.