Tuesday, February 02, 2010

My favorite boy!

Here are a few pictures of my sweet little man! We just adore Nathan and think he is the cutest thing. He is 10 1/2 months already. He is so happy and loves to play. He is a little mama's boy and I love that. He definitely loves playing with his dad though. He is crawling around and pulling up on everything. He is pulling all the books off the shelves and the clothes out of the drawers and into everything he can reach. He is even walking along things and balancing standing up alone for a few seconds. He is totally all boy and has no fear. He has found the wooden stairs and can climb up the entire thing. At any second he just turns around and dives forward and nearly gives me a heart attack.



He is already obsessed with balls and wants to have one in his hand at all times. Whenever he finds one around the house he gets so excited and says "bah" "bah" all the time. His dad is thrilled- to say the least.


Scott says he is "leading off" in this picture in his little baseball outfit.



He has eight teeth and wants to eat whatever we are eating. He grabbed this pear from me and started going at it before I could even get the sticker off.



His other favorite thing is the bath! He seriously loves it and splashes like crazy. Maddie and Bella get so mad because he always "splashes in their eyes." I love his cute curly red hair too! We are so grateful for this little guy in our family!


4 comments:

bryce and paige said...

I love him! He is too cute! I love that he and Logan are doing the EXACT same things, it's so hard to keep up!

John, Jess, Ellie, Cade, Eden & Scarlett said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. I am in love with his eyelashes, and of course, his chub.

The Lambs said...

Eight teeth!! Gabe only has two on the bottom and two molars on top- not even his front teeth on top and he's 17 months old! I'm sure he'll be a pro with ll things sport!

Marilyn said...

What beautiful thick eyelashes he has, too!