Sunday, February 07, 2010

Lunt Family Pictures

Here are a few of the family pictures we had taken at the beach in Cali over Christmas. Of course it had to be the coldest day of our entire trip, so by the end our kids were not very cooperative, but what do you do? This was the first time (besides weddings) that the Lunt fam has had a picture of the entire family in over a decade! It was definitely time. I have the greatest family ever!

Grandma and Grandpa with all their grandkids.


The entire crew.


My parents and all the siblings with spouses.


My parents and brothers and sisters.

















3 comments:

Janelle said...

Katie, I love that last picture, of you and Scott. It's a great photo!

Lauren said...

Oh what beautiful pictures of your family! I love that you all have the same coloring and beautiful features! hope to see you next time you're in town - this summer?

Ames Family said...

Katie these are beautiful pictures, I love the colors. Your family is darling. Congrats on the obgyn news, how exciting. Hope all is well!