Sunday, September 13, 2009

A few summer pictures


I had to put up this picture because although Nathan looks tons like scott most of the time he looks just like my baby pictures here with that big round face! He is the cutest and sweetest guy ever. He sits up all by himself and has his first two teeth.

We went up and stayed with my sister in Logan and headed to play at Bear Lake for a day.

We fit 4 car seats and 2 boosters in the Sienna! Gotta love it.

The beautiful St. George temple. We were in Utah for the Oquirrh Mountain Temple dedication and it was such a neat experience. We loved it.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christine said...

6 babes in the sienna...great times!! Let's do it again:) We miss you already and are on the countdown to our next adventure in cali. Love you guys!

lindsay Roscoe said...

Your car looked like my car always looks! I agree gotta love it! IS NAthan that old alreay that he can sit and has teeth? Where in the world does the time go? He sure looks like the girls also with them all having those big blue eyes. How did you potty train the girls? Did you do them both together or one then the other? I am just starting with the boys now. I think I am going to do Oscar first then Oliver but was wondering if you had any advice for me there?