On the 19th of this month Nathan was 2 months old. I wanted to do a post each month of his first year and I'm already behind. These pictures were taken on the 19th though. He is such a darling boy! He is so happy and good. He is the smiliest baby and it just melts my heart! He is sleeping good and eating good (pure cream it looks like!). At his 2 month apointment he weighed 15 pounds and 3 oz. (At one month he was 13 pounds 3 oz! I don't think I recorded that on my one month post and I wanted to just in case I ever get going on his baby book so I don't forget!) He has the cutest rolls! Honestly I think Maddie and Bella weiged 15 pounds at about a year! After a day of toting Nathan around my back is feeling it that is for sure! We are of course biased, but Scott and I are always commenting about how he has the cutest face ever! Seriously the sweetest boy! He is finally taking to his pacifier (hooray!) after a little persistence! You'd think I wouldn't want him to have a pacifier after my girls who have been SO attached to theirs. I like them when they are babies though! He is getting used to being dragged all about on errands and outings with the girls, although he still isn't a huge fan of the carseat. He is really strong, alert, and has a cute little giggle! We love this little boy and are grateful for what he has taught us already. There is nothing like a baby to put life in perspective. It is quite the difference to only have one little baby to feed and get to sleep and I have to say that I'm grateful for it! Maddie and Bella are still a handful themselves. I'm working on my patience daily! We already have a lot of DRAMA in our house. The girls are both quite emotional and sensitive so it is a good thing Nathan can bring a new dimension as he gets older. I'm exciited about all the good things ahead for him! We love you little bud!
This picture was after our friday night date. It is a weekly ritual that the girls have come to eagerly anticipate. They always think that date night means ICECREAM! They LOVE frosty's or soft serve cones. One of these days when friday night date means a date only for mom and dad they are totally going to be crushed! They love our dates with dad. Anyway, on the way home from getting icecream at the mall they wanted to play at the park. We decided we could since it was still light. As we were driving to the park it started pouring rain. I mean seriously pouring. The girls were pretty upset about it and I was trying to explain that they couldn't play at the park in the rain. When we got home they still really wanted to go and I made the mistake of saying they could just to get them to stop whining about it. I figured as soon as they got out of the car and got totally drenched they'd back down. Well, I was wrong. Scott was a good sport and he walked with them over to the park and played in the pouring rain. They definitely had fun and besides when else do you ever play in the rain except for when you are little?



8 comments:
He is so cute!! I can't belive he weighs 15 pounds. Abby weighs 17 pounds and she is 10 months. I love chubby babies.
You are right- he does have the cutest face! I miss you Katie. Reading your blog makes me remember your cute, loving, wonderful self and wish I could be in your presence more. :)
Oh Katie! He is such a sweet little chubba I could kiss on those cheeks all day!!! We miss you so much, I can't even tell you. Hopefully we'll see you this summer in Utah?
i love your updates katie! nathan is adorable. i love the picture of the girls after they played in the rain. sounds like things are going well for you guys.
Katie, your family is so cute! I want to hear more about the daddy-daughter dates. What a fun tradition.
I got the announcement for Nathan this week and it is so cute! Great design and what a darling pic of Nathan in his blue stripes. adorable. thanks for thinking of me and sending it. miss y'all!
That's so fun!
I had Daddy-Daugter dates too. Tell Scott to take them to the Ballet one day :) Don't you hate the times when you say you will or MIGHT do something, and then it turns out you can't!?!? I agree what a sport to endulge them. That they will remember :)
Post a Comment