plus four more
Oh I love when they first do that- and every time after ;-)
How cute! I love those smiles. What a cute boy. He's a pretty big boy. He's going to be a football or basketball player - I'm sure!He looks so much like Scott. How fun!
Oh my heck, what a cutie! I love chubby babies! I still have a hard time picturing you with a BOY! :)
What a sweet pea! He looks alot like Scott! How fun, I cant wait to see him again!
Love it!
How cute is that? He's got beautiful eyes...and I love the rolls!
oh my goodness! He is so cute!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh I love when they first do that- and every time after ;-)
How cute! I love those smiles. What a cute boy. He's a pretty big boy. He's going to be a football or basketball player - I'm sure!
He looks so much like Scott. How fun!
Oh my heck, what a cutie! I love chubby babies! I still have a hard time picturing you with a BOY! :)
What a sweet pea! He looks alot like Scott! How fun, I cant wait to see him again!
Love it!
How cute is that? He's got beautiful eyes...and I love the rolls!
oh my goodness! He is so cute!
Post a Comment