
This is the front of our house and I'm sad that I waited to take a picture until mostly all the yellow leaves had fallen off our front tree. It was beautiful though. No one really saw our front yard before this picture so you can't fully appreciate all the yard work we've been doing but it has been a project. The entire front of the house was overgrown wildflowers that were quite crazy! Scott is in the middle of putting up the little stone divider between the grass and flowerbed so that is what the stack of bricks is from. He's done a great job.

This picture doesn't even do justice to the HUGE amount of leaves in our back yard. This is only a tiny portion! The girls have loved playing in them!

Friday night date with dad!! The girls and I were excited all day to go on our date with dad. He's a pretty lucky guy to take out three lovely ladies! They wanted to get all dressed up in their dresses and everything. We went to the Olive Garden, to the icecream shop, and to the movie store! Although the girls insist they always want vanilla, they ended up devouring my chocolate cone!

We also enjoyed another trip to the Columbus Temple yesterday! The Smith's were nice enough to switch babysitting with us so we could go together. Scott says with our new President we may need to go quite a bit more often! :)




6 comments:
Your house is so beautiful! I wish there was more "fall" weather here. Sounds like a fun date night with the girls.
Your house is so beautiful!
Your house is beautiful! I really love it.
i was just going to say what the others have already said -- your house is gorgeous! i love love love the door, especially! when was it built?
Your house is so cute. I love that style. Good job!
When are you due?
Post a Comment