Saturday, November 15, 2008

Meet me in Toledo!

We had such a fun day yesterday. We met Tobey, Addie, and Noah Roos in Toledo for the day. It was such a treat to see them. They are our close friends from Kirksville and we've missed them so much! All three girls were absolutely in heaven! They just picked up right where they left off. They were loving being silly and playing together. We had an exciting time at Chuck E Cheese's and then played and cruised around the mall. Between all the games, rides, playing with Addie, Pizza, and icecream the girls were truly in heaven!



Here are the girls on a little carousel at the mall. Tobey got some better pictures so I'll get some from her. Thanks for meeting us Tobey! It was so nice to have our regular old girl chat and to just hang out. I loved it. We definitely need to plan another trip very soon!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Regan said...

Scott, whats up man. This is Regan Bolli, I just found your families blog and would love to hear from you guys. reganbolli@hotmail.com

Ash and Lace said...

ok i'm dying! the girls are getting so big! they are growing up so fast! I have been the worst aunt ever! i promise i will be better about calling and sunday webcam just needs to become a weekly habit! I hear everything from my mom so i feel like a part of it but i miss you guys so much and i wish you were coming for thanksgiving so bad! p.s. ash and i drew your families name for christmas so we want to know what everyone wants!

Andrea said...

How fun! I can't believe how big your girls look! We miss you guys. I hope that Scott is enjoying his rotations, and that you are having a happy pregnancy. :)