When did my little babies become little girls? I looked at them this morning and couldn't believe how old they looked. Scott had a meeting at our house this morning so they girls and I were hanging out upstairs and had lots of time to get ready for church. I painted their nails and round brushed and flat ironed their hair, and they looked so cute. They loved these darling Christmas dresses from Grandma Melanie too! Yes, we already have our Christmas tree up and all our holiday decorations. We have an ornament from all the vacations we've been on since we've been married. I also have quite a few from when I was growing up, so it is always fun to get them out and have the memories. The girls loved helping decorate.
Bella
Maddie
Trying to get them to smile for a picture is difficult these days- they say CHEESE really big and we end up with all sorts of silly faces. This was our new strategy of telling them to strike a pose!
I adore these girls!
6 comments:
Wow, the do look big. I love their hair and their dresses too. Are you guys coming in town for Christmas? Let us know!
Their hair looks so cute like that! How fun to already have all your Christmas decor up!
Wow they do look big! Cute hair!!
they are so cute! I am so impressed that you have all your decor up. You are on the ball!
Holy smokes! They are so beautiful and grown up! What beautiful girls you have. :) I hope all is well with you and your family. Merry Christmas!
so beautiful! all y'all! and thanks for sending that wonderful christmas card - it was so fun to get it in the mail!
Post a Comment