plus four more
ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I am so jealous! That's crazy. Your house and yard look great, and you look great too! Glad you went on a 'triple' date with your hubby..sounds like fun. The girls' hair is getting long too! Miss ya Katie!
That is like how much it was when we were in high school- lucky! We are nowhere near that in Nevada!
Wow thats crazy we thought our $2.02 was pretty amazing!
hmmm... that's awesome! Maybe we should move. In seattle we're paying $2.50ish still! Not bad, but not as good as where you are!
WHAT? Where in the world was I...oh ya here in Utah where it is still $2.50. At least it beats being into the three dollars.
HECK YEAH! I'm loving these gas prices!
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! That is crazy.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I am so jealous! That's crazy. Your house and yard look great, and you look great too! Glad you went on a 'triple' date with your hubby..sounds like fun. The girls' hair is getting long too! Miss ya Katie!
That is like how much it was when we were in high school- lucky! We are nowhere near that in Nevada!
Wow thats crazy we thought our $2.02 was pretty amazing!
hmmm... that's awesome! Maybe we should move. In seattle we're paying $2.50ish still! Not bad, but not as good as where you are!
WHAT? Where in the world was I...oh ya here in Utah where it is still $2.50. At least it beats being into the three dollars.
HECK YEAH! I'm loving these gas prices!
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! That is crazy.
Post a Comment