Wednesday, February 13, 2008

LOVE!




Happy Valentine's Day to all our family and friends! We love you! Kisses from Missouri!

10 comments:

Abby said...

oh my... could they get any cuter?? I can't believe how big they have gotten! Wish we could have gotten together over christmas. We had a crazy break... One of these days we really need to!

Alexandra and Benjamin said...

Happy Valentine's Day to YOU! I'm sorry I didn't get it together this year and didn't send valentine's. Boo. Read your "I like you" book and remember I like you. :) I miss you. We need to catch up. It is 12:06 and I just got home from work & rehearsal. Maybe we can chat this weekend?

Morgan said...

they are so sweet! i love their little valentine's shoes.

The Lunts said...

HAPPY V DAY TO YOU GUYS! THEY ARE SO STINKIN CUTE! LOVE THEM! HAVE A FUN DAY!

Jo said...

I freaking love your kids! Hope you are well in MI; miss you!

The Lambs said...

love the ponytails- I hate this phone tag thing. We thing we found a buyer for our house though so maybe life will slow down a bit? Happy Valentine's- miss you guys!

Saysha said...

The pigtails are a definite keeper!!! Cute valentine outfits..are those paper hearts they're playing with...or chocolate? ;o)

Ash and Lace said...

love love the pics! my favorite part... the shoes! its christmas all over again and I miss it! Miss them like crazy! Miss you like crazy! Love you all...like crazy!

blythe said...

How adorable! I love their little pig tails! Happy love day!

mattnbeth said...

love the piggies. so cute. they are getting so big!