Sunday, February 17, 2008

BELLA

I want to do a post about my little Bella. (Don't worry Maddie, I love you equally as much! You'll get your very own post too.)

She is a doll! She has such a fun little personality. She is so creative. She loves to play with stickers and to color. She could sit for an hour and do them. She loves play doh too, so maybe she'll be our little artist.


She has an OBSESSION with SHOES. She always wants to wear my high heels and tries to walk around the house. Everytime we go anywhere she wants to wear her sparklies, but must wear one purple and one pink. I've given up trying to fight this because she feels VERY strongly about it! She'll throw a huge temper tantrum if I suggest two pinks. She also loves to wear dresses and look "Pretty." She points to everything in our house and in every book that is PINK, and must have a pink pacifier at night. She is going to be a little Diva!


She is adventurous and loves to climb on everything and go up and down the steps by herself (walking- not crawling anymore. She's a "BIG GIRL!") She loves to swim too! She loves to play with her babies and take them on rides in her stroller, wear them in her little backpack, and wrap them up and put them to sleep. She is so smart, and is talking more and more all the time! We love our little Bella and think she is so fun!

3 comments:

Saysha said...

What a cute idea to do a post about each of your girls. They are so similar in looks, but so different! I'll second the notion of Maddie's vocabulary...like when she was correcting me over and over that it was her 'Pacie', not her 'Binkie' that she had. And Bella's shoe kick is the greatest! We love your girls!

The Posse said...

What a little girly-girl! I love the shoe fetish. Sounds a lot like Avril to me. Xandri does a sock thing- loves her socks... She's such a darling!

blythe said...

I love these individual posts about Maddie and Bella. It's fun to hear their differences. I'm sure your house is never boring having those two cuties around!