Sunday, December 09, 2007

The Girls


Maddie found a blue marker and wanted to try out a new shade of lipstick!

BEARS! Somehow we have taught our children to be obsessed with bears! They love them and always carry around at least one of their many bears. For their Christmas present this year we got them "Big Bear," who now takes up half the living room. The girls LOVE him and everytime they wake up they run to big bear and give him hugs and kisses. They read with big bear, they watch shows with big bear... he's essentially part of the family! Sometimes I even find Scott studying with Big Bear! Merry Christmas girls!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Trisha said...

I hope you don't mind me jumping over to see how your girls are! I read back a bit and saw that you had them tested...University of Utah hu? We have been thinking about doing it too, but don't know the details. Could you send me the info?
tleehaws@gmail.com

mattnbeth said...

i still cant believe your girls are so big and so adorable!

Scott and Michelle said...

Blue lipstick...very cute. I might have to try it! The girls are adorable. Love the fur coats. Hope all is well. What are your plans for the holidays?

blythe said...

Big Bear looks so cuddly! I love your sweet girls and love the blue lipstick!

Amanda said...

Love that shade. It looks great! Did the girls get their bear early since there would be no possible way to hide him?

Margi said...

Oh, bears are the best! The girls are so cute, and they seem tall in the pictures. I really need to come over some time, I never see them.

Heidi said...

We got your Christmas card last night and it was great- your fam looks so good!

The Lambs said...

Got the Christmas card- gorgeous family! Looks like I clipped you out of a magazine- oh wait, those are MY friends? Sweet! Is the ice finally melting? I'll send warm vibes your way- it's 65 in Austin.

Tyson and Marie said...

Your kids are getting so big! I miss you guys. Have a Merry Christmas!