"I love you Sister!"
Singing songs at the piano with Grandpa!
Loving the Leaves!
The girls' first carousel ride at Jungle Jims. (Technically I don't know if it can really be called their first ride because neither of them would sit on the horses! Christine and I had to hold them the whole time.)




18 comments:
I love the black and white stripped outfits! The girls are so cute!
It was so fun to see you at Leash's house!!! The girls were so darling.
They're getting so big! I can't wait to see them walking at Christmas! Would you please put them on pause until then, so they don't grow up anymore!
Katie: I'm so sad that I didn't get to see you, but you guys look so good! P.S. I love your short hair too! So are you going to be in Salt Lake at all for Christmas? Maybe I'll just have to take a short trip to St. George so I can see you guys :). Keep me posted!
what little cuties! did you cut your hair? it looks really cute, and you look so great!
Looks like alot of fun. One of these times you are going to have bring your twins and c9ome see my twins when you are here. You hold those 2 girls like it is nothing. Oh the biceps!!
Wow you look so different it must be a new haircut.
I love the top picture of the girls with the stripped outfits. I never get tired of seeing pics of those two sweeties! I'm glad you had a fun trip!
Awwww! I love the first picture! Those two are such good friends. How can you help but smile? :)
i love love the top pic of your sweet girls. so precious. and the leaves one is cute too.
It looks like you had a lot of fun! But I am glad you're back!
I can't believe you were in Utah! How long until you are done with school? Your girls are growing up so fast! They are so cute. Keep in touch:)
Oh they're so gosh darn cute!!! Fun hair cut Kates! Did Scott have finals? I'm so impressed with the back packing in Moab- I haven't been there in years. How's the weather treating you back at home now? Will you be able to go to Cali over Christmas? Peter's applying for a job in San Diego...we'll see...
I miss you guys already. Jungle Jim's is a memory your girls won't forget:)
p.s. I tagged you to write 6 things about yourself....see my blog
Also, I've got a new blog address... jeffandchristine.blogspot.com
cute short hair, katie! i love that first picture of the girls. totally cute.
I can't wait to see you guys at chirstmas and I can't beleieve how big they are
Hi my name is Heather. I was searching google for Jungle Jims in Ut and your blog popped up. I wanted to inform you of this, so you are aware. (As a mother,I wouldn't want my blog available on the internet.)
Sorry for the mistaked intrusion.
Take Care! Heather
Post a Comment