The kids at our Thanksgiving dinner- Bella, Maeva, Caitlin, Maddie, Abby, Sarah, Grant, and Liberty.
The boys watching football after a great feast!
We had so much good food that we were all stuffed and had plates and plates of leftovers. We have so much to be grateful for!




7 comments:
Cute, we had so much fun! And ate too much!
Happy Thanksgiving! Peter loved watching the games too- it really can't get better for them. Did you ever realize we'd watch so much sports in our life times?! But they probably never thought one could have so many clothes? Men are from Mars...Anywho, Loved the pics- I'm glad ya'll are done with finals and have had some time together again! What are the shipping codes you've been using online? When do you go to Cali this Christmas?
Cute pictures! All of them! I'm glad you were able to spend time with family this week. I love the picture of the girls hugging in their fluffy white coats. They are too adorable! Thanks for sharing your Thanksgiving with us. We really enjoyed it! I'm so thankful for good friends and good food. :)
Cute pictures! All of them! I'm glad you were able to spend time with family this week. I love the picture of the girls hugging in their fluffy white coats. They are too adorable! Thanks for sharing your Thanksgiving with us. We really enjoyed it! I'm so thankful for good friends and good food. :)
I love the picture of the girls in the tube. That is so funny! You always have the cutest pictures of them. I love you hair in your "going to church" picture. You look really pretty. I hope you are all doing well and I'm so glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
thats a lot of kids! so fun to have so many cousins for your girls.
How great that you guys/girls had such a good Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment