Monday, June 18, 2007

We love our Aunts!


Swimming at the pool.

Maddie and McCall

Bella in the tub.

Aunt Lacey and Aunt McCall came to visit us last week in Missouri! We loved having them here! We showed them around our little town and pretty much just played with the babies. It was wonderful to have their help and company (especially because Scott was doing his two week preceptorship in south east Missouri). He was able to come home for saturday and sunday to see them as well. We are so grateful for such wonderful family! They spoiled the girls and the babies miss them already!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Heidi said...

Looks fun! I would love to spend some time at the pool with my neices and nephews!

mattnbeth said...

how fun. lacey told me she was headed there for a few days. so fun for you to have visitors to play with!

taryn said...

How fun! Lacey was telling us how much fun she had with the girls! When does Scott get home?

The Wilkins' said...

How fun! We miss you guys!

Chelsea said...

Hi Katie! Your girls are beautiful! I found your blog through Becca's. This is Chelsea Logan. My blog is chelsealorimer@blogspot

blythe said...

What cute girls! Sounds like you girls have a fun weekend, I'm glad you had some visitors. I want to come next!

Ames Family said...

So cute Katie! I can'te believe how big they are getting. They are almost ONE...I bet you can'te believe it! I need to call you, I have so many questions. Love ya!

jaesi said...

hello. Im Jaesi Melessa (Sandberg)
I went to school with your hubby and sis in law Lacey. I have been wondering where and what Lacey was doing. Please tell her I said hello. And Scott too. Looks like life is good. Your girls are super cute.

Lauren said...

cute Lacey and McCall - I bet you loved having some fun girl company - I LOVE girl parties! :) darling pictures.

The Posse said...

They are so CUTE!

Andrea said...

What cute girls! They are so adorable. I can't believe how big they are getting. I can't wait to see you guys when you get back.