Friday, June 01, 2007

More Chicago


These are more pictures from the Museum of Science and Industry.


This was an exhibit about genetics and cloning. There was some information about identical twins and we have come to the conclusion that maybe our girls are identical! We have no idea really, and probably never will unless we got them tested. The reason we got thinking this is because this sign says that identical twin babies don't always look exactly alike because they can change a little during the pregnancy. Identical twins don't run in the family (it runs through the female bloodline, not the male) and there are no twins in my family anywhere. We are always telling people that they don't look alike to us, but everyone else seems to think they do! Maybe the world is right and they are identical... who knows!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I love that museum- is there still a dollhouse there? I will have to say I think the girls are identical!

blythe said...

me too! I can't tell them apart! I love the pictures. Looks like you guys had such a great time.

mattnbeth said...

the look identical to me too! cute pics.