We walked around Navy Pier that goes out into Lake Michigan. The Lake is beautiful and so big! There are running paths all along the coast with beaches and the city right there. It is beautiful.
Monday we went to the free zoo. The girls' favorites were the warthogs and the polar bear. The warthogs were moving around and making noises so they like that, and the polar bear was swimming right up next to the glass where we were and he kept coming by so they girls would try to touch him!
We walked around Millenium Park where they had this huge fountain, beautiful gardens, and some cool architectural design stuff.




4 comments:
Ben likes wharthogs too. Did you hear about that huge pig that was killed in the south? I think they called it Pigzilla or Hogzilla or something. Those guys are HUGE!
It looks like you guys had really great weather- I am glad. So many fun things I need to visit chicago again!!
i love the pics of you and the twins. so cute!
What a blast. I just wish we were there with you guys!
Post a Comment