plus four more
This is such a darling picture! I love watching Chris cuddle with Tate.
Aw... I love that picture. Kates, I just got through reading the posts since Thanksgiving and I miss you guys! I want to see the girls and hug you!!!
I love, love your Christmas card! You guys are so cute! More pics please!!! I can't get enough of your little mushers!
oh sooo cute! I absolutely LOVE your babies! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This is such a darling picture! I love watching Chris cuddle with Tate.
Aw... I love that picture. Kates, I just got through reading the posts since Thanksgiving and I miss you guys! I want to see the girls and hug you!!!
I love, love your Christmas card! You guys are so cute! More pics please!!! I can't get enough of your little mushers!
oh sooo cute! I absolutely LOVE your babies! :)
Post a Comment