Saturday, July 22, 2006

A baby story...



Snuggly little mushers aren't they?


We are spending our days loving these girls, feeding them, changing diapers, etc etc. We are trying to get them to sleep at the same time, but it is kind of comical! They are at least eating together, so I'm able to do some other things during the off time
Scott has been the best dad! He is just a natural and he loves them so much. He has had to do so much since there are two and so he is up all night with me changing and helping feed etc. etc. He is a champ!
Here we are coming home from the hospital!


Sisterly love!


9 comments:

Hinton Family said...

I love the girls already and I haven't even seen them yet. They are both so adorable

Hinton Family said...

Katie, Okay I might be silly but are they identical?

The Church's said...

They are soooo cute!! I want to hold them. You look all cute after the delivery. Congrat!!

niki said...

They look just perfect! Congrats! I am so proud of you Katie! You all look so happy! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Cutest babies ever!!! I want to come mush 'em! Congratulations, Rynearsons!

Jo said...

Congratulations to my cute cousins! We missed you Monday at the family party but I'm looking forward to seeing you and the girls next week Katie! Luv you! Joanna

Abby said...

How cute!! I can't beleive you guys have 2 kids! I love it! Congrats! We are soo happy for you!

Heidi said...

When are you going to psot again? I am sure there is no time but I am dying to see more pics of your cute family! Good luck on your move this week!

Anonymous said...

katie and scott your babies are so so so cute congrats me and jeff our going to miss you guys and the babies stay intouch