Friday, June 30, 2006

Diamond Rio



We had an awesome time at the Diamond Rio concert in Spanish Fork last night! We were reminded to "Love a little stronger, dig a little deeper," "Meet in the Middle," and "Believe." I just love country concerts on a nice summer night, and it is the best to have a fun date with my hubby! He is so darling as he sings along to all the songs! I love that he has converted to country! Wahoo!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my goodness I dream of seeing Diamond Rio in concert. You'd think we would have living in Texas right? I am totally jealous, I am sure it was sooo fun.

Anonymous said...

I love Diamond Rio! We saw them in concert in Vegas and it was the best! They are my all time favs! Lucky! When are those babies due again! So soon!!!

Hinton Family said...

I am so jealous. That is so much fun. I have always wanted to see Diamond Rio. It brings back great Fresman year memories!