
Well, Scott and I went to our first prenatal class yesterday. We just meet four times for a couple of hours over the next few weeks. It was really fun! We talked all about pregnancy and labor and all that fun stuff. I was so proud of myself, because I didn't even really start to feel sick! Normally this kind of stuff just doesn't work for me, but I did good! We'll see how it goes when I actually have to go through it! Scary! Next week we are discussing epidurals and C-sections. great! Anyway, it is just fun to be with Scott and get excited about the new additions to our little family. There is another couple in our class who is also expecting twin girls. She is a few weeks behind me (and quite a bit larger than me) so it made me grateful that I'm not any bigger or more uncomfortable. It could be worse! We watched quadruplets being born on a baby story yesterday and you should have seen that poor mother! wow! We are so excited about having twins though! So fun! Congrats to Paige and Bryce and their new daughter, Lucy! We are so happy for them. We hope all is going well.
P.S. Divas: Who should we run into at the class but Pete Jackson and his wife. They are having a baby boy due July 10th. It brought back all sorts of wonderful David John memories!



3 comments:
Pete Jackson! hilarious. such a small world. what are they expecting? Good luck with the classes. I am sure you will do fine. All you need is an epidural. Does your doctor think you will need a C-sec?
I am retarded, I didn't read the part about them expecting a baby boy, but now I have that figured out.
I'm not sure about a c-section yet. Hopefully not! I'm going in next wednesday for an ultrasound to see what position they are in. Hopefully they are both head down. Tar, were you guys delivered by c-section?
Post a Comment