Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Baby Shower

We had such a fun baby shower over the weekend at the Tullis home! It was an Oly High reunion. I loved getting caught up with everyone and getting updates. Thanks so much to Leash and Sarah (the two veteran mommies) for doing so much work! It was so sweet of you! We loaded up on some essential baby gear, and we are getting more and more excited all the time! I've decided after seeing this picture that I'm not allowing any more pregnant pictures for the rest of the time. It just looks silly! Faces only from now on!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I think its cute!! Wish I could have been there to see everyone!

Ames Family said...

Katie you look darling. It will be wierd for you not to be prego anymore!!! I can't believe how soon those babies are going to come. I am so happy that things are looking good.